Computer Graphics Programming in OpenGL with Java
This book is appropriate for both the computer science undergraduate course in 3D graphics programming using OpenGL and for professionals who are interested in mastering 3D graphics skills. It has been designed in a 4-color, “teach-yourself” format with numerous examples that the reader can run just as presented. The book is unique because it teaches OpenGL programming in Java, using JOGL – a standard Java “wrapper” for OpenGL’s native C calls. Includes companion files with source code and images.
eBook Customers: Companion files are available for downloading with order number/proof of purchase by writing to the publisher at email@example.com.
For instructions on running NVIDIA Nsight with JOGL, click here: http://athena.ecs.csus.edu/~gordonvs/night.html
* Covers OpenGL 4.0+ shader programming using Java.
* Includes companion files with code, images from the book, and more
* Illustrates every technique with complete running code examples. Everything needed to install JOGL and run every example is provided.
* Includes every GLSL programmable pipeline stage (vertex, tessellation, geometry, and fragment) -- with examples.
* Underlying OpenGL C calls are always exposed – the reader learns them.
NOTE: Instructions for MAC users are available by writing firstname.lastname@example.org
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book