To ensure safe delivery of your textbook(s), make sure your package meets all the following requirements:
- Books need to be packed tightly. You have to be able to pick up the box and not feel the books shifting inside. You may also cut the corners of the box.
- Secure the empty areas of the box with bubble-wrap or packing paper. Please do not use pellets. You may ask your local post office for suitable packaging supplies.
- Consider using heavy duty boxes, especially when sending more than 3 books. Otherwise, just use reliable packaging.
- Seal it with a suitable packing tape. Scotch and masking are not considered to be such.
- Include a packing slip listing all the books that are being shipped.
- Wrap the contents in plastic to help them stay dry in case of rain during shipping.
- Do not use boxes that are too big. Larger boxes are more likely to be damaged during shipping than smaller ones.
- Please do not use USPS Priority Mail boxes. The additional fees imposed on us for the shipping outside standard method will be deducted from the buyback quote.
- All supplementary materials need to be included in the package. If there is a CD, put it inside the hardcover book to prevent breaking, not on top of it.
- Make sure you’ve included all the books and checked them by ISBN.
- Any damage that was incurred during shipping may decrease the price of your book.
- We do not send back for free the books that were not accepted.
- Please note that BooksRun is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred during shipping. BooksRun is also not shipping back for free the books that do not fit the criteria of acceptance.
December 1st, 2016