Agnes L. DeFranco,
Thomas W. Lattin
wrote Hospitality Financial Management
comprising 384 pages back in 2006.
Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 0471692166 and 9780471692164.
Since then Hospitality Financial Management textbook
was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price
of $ 8.14 or rent at the marketplace.
Real-world advice for quick retention of the most importantbusiness concepts and skills of hospitality finance
Hospitality Financial Management provides astraightforward, practical approach to help the hospitality managereffectively analyze hospitality industry management reports andfinancial statements; prepare accurate business forecasts,strategic pricing models, and effective cost-control systems;manage working capital; develop and finance growth strategies;perform investment analysis; prepare investment packages; negotiateand structure business deals; and ultimately increase shareholdervalue and personal wealth.
This comprehensive how-to book includes:
Hospitality Financial Management
- Feature Stories--brief histories of famous hospitality leadershighlighting how they have used financial management skills toattain success for their companies and significant financialrewards for themselves
- Learning Outcomes--a summary of key topics covered in eachchapter
- Finance in Action--scenarios that apply the concepts, skills,and techniques presented in the chapter to real-world situations. Astep-by-step solution is provided for each problem to walk thereader through the necessary financial calculations
- The Real Deal--boxed inserts that emphasize the relevance ofthe book by linking financial concepts to fun facts associated withsituations students either have or will encounter in their everydaylives
- Concept Checks--case studies that reinforce the materialspresented and enable students to practice their analytic andproblem-solving skills
is the perfect book forundergraduate and graduate hospitality management students,hospitality industry managers, and owners of small hospitalitybusinesses.