FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Ben Redwood wrote The 3D Printing Handbook: Technologies, design and applications comprising 304 pages back in 2017. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 9082748509 and 9789082748505. Since then The 3D Printing Handbook: Technologies, design and applications textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price or rent at the marketplace.
If you're looking to master the key aspects of 3D printing, this book is for you.
The 3D Printing Handbook provides practical advice on selecting the right technology and how-to design for 3D printing, based upon first-hand experience from the industry's leading experts.
In this book:
- The mechanisms behind all major 3D printing technologies
- The benefits and limitations of each technology
- Decision making tools for technology selection
- Actionable design advice and guidelines
- Industry case studies from world-leading brands