Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Musculoskeletal Tumors 3: Print + Ebook (AAOS - American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons)
Leading orthopaedic surgeons and other specialists collaborated to provide this multi-disciplinary perspective on musculoskeletal tumors. Through their eyes and insights, you will gain a big picture view of the latest innovations in tumor care and optimized treatment. Explore leading-edge research and clinical innovations in pathology, radiology and emerging treatments—in a single, concise volume.
Especially recommended for practitioners of radiology, pathology, and orthopaedic surgery, this new volume provides deep insight as well as practical, actionable knowledge based on real-world patient care scenarios, and best practices supported by the most current literature.
- Special considerations in tumor management
- Bone grafting and bone graft substitutes
- Surgical management of skeletally immature patients
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s) , such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book