Musculoskeletal Assessment: Joint Range of Motion, Muscle Testing, and Function
This updated fourth edition of Hazel Clarkson’s Musculoskeletal Assessment: Joint Motion and Muscle Testing offers a student-friendly approach to both Joint Motion and Muscle Testing (MMT) and Range of Motion (ROM). Now in striking full color, the fourth edition provides just the right amount of detail students need to prepare for effective practice.
Each chapter is devoted to a separate anatomical region to help physical therapists-in-training hone their understanding of pertinent surface and deep anatomy. The clear narrative outlines the steps of taking the assessments and interpreting the results and is enhanced by a strong art program with meticulously created illustrations and photographs that demonstrate patient and therapist positions and instrument placement.
- NEW! Full-color photos and colorized line illustrations help students master key techniques and anatomical structures.
- NEW! Online Practical Testing Forms list the criteria and correct sequence for performing each assessment—an ideal tool for students.
- NEW! Online Instructor Resources include a Test Bank and pre-loaded PowerPoint slides for use in building course materials and lectures.
- UNIQUE! Coverage of both muscle testing and goniometry, allows you to cover both topics in just one book.
- VISUAL: A Physical Therapy video library of over 100 videos covering MMT and ROM is accessible online via thePoint.
- Clear step-by-step instructions for muscle testing make it easy for students to master key concepts and techniques.
- Clinical tie-ins give students opportunities to apply the material they are learning to clinical situations.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book