Autodesk Civil 3D 2020: Fundamentals for Surveyors (Imperial Units): Autodesk Authorized Publisher
Autodesk® Civil 3D® 2020: Fundamentals for Surveyors is for surveyors and survey technicians that do not necessarily need all of the functionality that is taught in Autodesk Civil 3D: Fundamentals. Autodesk® Civil 3D® 2020: Fundamentals for Surveyors equips the surveyor with the basic knowledge required to use Autodesk Civil 3D efficiently in a typical daily workflow. You will learn how to import converted field equipment survey data into a standardized environment in Autodesk Civil 3D and to use the automation tools to create an Existing Conditions Plan.
Data collection, and traverses are also covered. Other topics that help in increasing efficiency include styles, correct AutoCAD® drafting techniques, the methodology required to create linework effectively for variables used in defining symbology, surfaces, categorizing points, and using Online maps.
- The Autodesk Civil 3D Interface
- Points overview and styles
- Importing points and coordinate transformations
- Creating points and drafting
- Point groups, grips, and reports
- Point security and editing
- Introduction to data collection in the field
- Introduction to Civil 3D Survey and automated linework
- Survey networks
- Coordinate Geometry Editor for entering traverse information or legal descriptions
- Surface overview
- Surface editing
- Surface labels and analysis
- Access to the 2020.0 version of the software, to ensure compatibility with this guide. Future software updates that are released by Autodesk may include changes that are not reflected in this guide. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions (i.e., 2019).
- Previous experience with the AutoCAD software and a basic understanding of the Surveying profession is recommended.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book