2019 United States Bankruptcy Code & Rules Booklet (For Use With All Bankruptcy Law Casebooks)
This publication contains the federal court rules (current thru Nov. 30, 2019) and U.S. Code sections essential to U.S. bankruptcy law practice. For students, this publication can be used with all Bankruptcy Law casebooks. Contents include:
- Complete Title 11, U.S. Code (the Bankruptcy Code);
- Complete Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure;
- Adopted Federal Rules of Civil Procedure;
- Bankruptcy related provisions in Title 18 (Crimes & Criminal Procedure);
- Bankruptcy related provisions in Title 26 (Internal Revenue Code);
- Bankruptcy related provisions in Title 28 (Judiciary & Judicial Procedure);
- Bankruptcy Update (summarizing recent changes to the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure);
- Table showing automatic adjustments to dollar amounts in the provisions specified in 11 USC section 104.
As amended through Dec. 1, 2018 (Public Law No. 115-279). Light weight and handy paperback size (only 8.5 x 5.5 inches). Comprehensive index. Cross-references between the Bankruptcy Code and Rules. Cross references between statutory citations and U.S. Code sections. Published in December of each year just after new rule changes take effect.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book