Explore the advancements in web development like WebAssembly, Service Workers, and Svelte.js for building faster and secure web applicationsKey Features
- Take your understanding of the web to the next level by learning emerging techniques like WebAssembly, Service Workers, and GPU accelerations
- Understand what makes the web tick and create apps that look and feel like native desktop applications
The current landscape of building web applications usually utilizes some frameworks on both the frontend and backend. But these frameworks hide the underlying engine and the APIs that are at a system level layer of the web application.
- Fully understand Immutable vs Mutable code and how to use them for building faster web
- Get a high level understanding of Svelte.js and build a complete real time ToDo app with it
- Build apps to work offline using Service Workers and caching calls once the user is back online
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book