Web Development with MongoDB and Node - Third Edition: Build fast web applications for handling any kind of data
Use the two popular web development stacks, Node.js and MongoDB, to build full-featured web applicationsAbout This Book
- Learn the new ECMAScript along with Node 8 and MongoDB to make your application more effective.
- Get the up-to-date information required to launch your first application prototype using the latest versions of Node.js and MongoDB.
- A practical guide with clear instructions to designing and developing a complete web application from start to finish using trending frameworks such as angular4 and hapi
- Work with Node.js building blocks
- Write and configure a web server using Node.js powered by the Express.js framework
- Build dynamic HTML pages using the Handlebars template engine
- Persist application data using MongoDB and Mongoose ODM
- Test your code using automated testing tools such as the Mocha framework
- Automate test cases using Gulp
- Reduce your web development time by integrating third-party tools for web interaction.
- Deploy a development environment to the cloud using services such as Heroku, Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure
- Explore single-page application frameworks to take your web applications to the next level
Node.js builds fast, scalable network applications while MongoDB is
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book