The Courage to Confront Evil: The Most Important Challenge of Our Time
The Challenge of Our Time: To Know Your Light and Wield Your True Power
If you don’t understand the nature of evil, how can you be a force for good? As Caroline Myss teaches, “evil” and “good” are not simply abstract concepts―they are fundamental cosmic energies you can learn to feel in your body and soul. With The Courage to Confront Evil, Caroline Myss delivers one of her most powerful presentations yet: a sweeping training in the practice of standing in your own light and integrity, so every choice you make becomes an act of healing in this extraordinary and challenging period of human history.
Discover How to Harness the “Power Tools of Creation”
In this time of profound transformation, your capacity to make a difference has never been greater―or more needed. “Darkness cannot be offset by bombs, bullets, or any external force,” Myss teaches, “but only by the power of the light within us.” In these seven audio sessions, she boldly investigates the spiritual nature of evil, the many masks it wears, and the temptations it offers us to be fearful, selfish, or disengaged. Here she trains you in the seven “power tools of creation”―the divine gifts of grace you can access with your words, prayers, and actions.
“Every act of love weakens the forces of hate,” Myss says. “Every act of compassion and grace weakens evil’s legislation against humanity.” The Courage to Confront Evil is a clarion call for you to discover your role in this great unfolding of human evolution―and to become an “instrument of holy power” as only you can.
[HIGHLIGHT BULLETS―Approx 6 bullets, Max 81 Characters w/spaces each]
• Is evil real? How our collective denial gives power to darkness
• The evolution of the soul in the atomic age―how we reached this turning point in history
• Becoming fluent in the language of light
• Activating your conscience
• Why temptation works―when we fear the light and seek refuge in darkness
• How entitlement shuts down your capacity for love
• The nature of angels and demons―and how we invite both into our lives
• How evil is a necessary factor in our own growth and awakening
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book