Ann Lehman PhD
wrote JMP Start Statistics: A Guide to Statistics and Data Analysis Using JMP, Sixth Edition
comprising 660 pages back in 2017.
Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 1629608750 and 9781629608754.
Since then JMP Start Statistics: A Guide to Statistics and Data Analysis Using JMP, Sixth Edition textbook
was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price
of $ 13.27 or rent at the marketplace.
This book provides hands-on tutorials with just the right amount of conceptual and motivational material to illustrate how to use the intuitive interface for data analysis in JMP. Each chapter features concept-specific tutorials, examples, brief reviews of concepts, step-by-step illustrations, and exercises. Updated for JMP 13, JMP Start Statistics, Sixth Edition includes many new features, including:
- The redesigned Formula Editor.
- New and improved ways to create formulas in JMP directly from the data table or dialogs.
- Interface updates, including improved menu layout.
- Updates and enhancements in many analysis platforms.
- New ways to get data into JMP and to save and share JMP results.
- Many new features that make it easier to use JMP.