Sixguns: 1961 Edition
When it comes to handguns, few can match Elmer Keith's depth of experience and knowledge. Informed by a long life of shooting, hunting, and experimenting with gun and bullet design, Sixguns is the definitive work on the history, design, and use of revolvers. Inside you'll find:
- Detailed photographs and descriptions of old and rare guns and ammunition
- Advice and information about long range shooting, game shooting, and double action shooting
- Lessons on trick shooting, quick draws, and hip shooting
- Chapters on bullets, cartridge selection, and cartridge reloading
- Guides for revolver repairs as well as general care and cleaning and much more...
A truly one-of-a-kind book from a bonafide legend of the American west, Elmer Keith's Sixguns is the leading gun resource available. This book is required reading for target shooters, hunters, sportsmen, and anyone who loves a good handgun.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book