CRRN Exam Secrets Study Guide: CRRN Test Review for the Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse Exam
This CRRN study guide includes CRRN practice test questions. Our CRRN study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the CRRN test. Mometrix's CRRN test study guide reviews the most important components of the CRRN exam.
Get the test prep help you need to become a Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN).
The CRRN exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. CRRN Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the CRRN exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the CRRN exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
CRRN Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A complete breakdown of the Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse exam
- An extensive look at models and theories of rehabilitation nursing
- A thorough review of functional health patterns
- A comprehensive overview of the rehabilitation team and community re-entry
- An detailed examination of legislative, economic, ethical, and legal issues
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Rehabilitation Nursing Certification Board (RNCB) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Models and Theories of Rehabilitation Nursing section includes:
- Rehabilitation nursing
- Disability models
- Rehabilitation models
- Standards and scope of rehabilitation nursing
The Functional Health Patterns section includes:
- Functional assessment scales
- Objective assessment during physical examination
- Ineffective airway clearance
- Impaired physical mobility
The Rehabilitation Team/Community Re-entry section includes:
- Rehabilitation team member roles
- Rehabilitation nurse manager
- Case management
- Community-based rehabilitation
The Legislative/Economic/Ethical/Legal Issues section includes:
- Nuremberg Code
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Rehabilitation Act of 1973
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the CRRN exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of CRRN exam questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual CRRN exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
- CRRN test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the CRRN test.
- CRRN exam prep that will help you elevate your CRRN test score.
- CRRN study manual that will reduce your worry about the CRRN exam.
- CRRN review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of CRRN test anxiety.
- CRRN practice test questions and much more...
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book