The Invisible Garment: 30 Spiritual Principles That Weave the Fabric of Human Life
In The Invisible Garment, Kaplan has expertly laid out 30 spiritual principles that weave the fabric of human life and make up the body of a spiritual wardrobe—a person’s spiritual DNA. Through the principles, we learn how to maintain our spiritual garment for relationships to our self, our spouse, our children, our colleagues, our community, our planet, our life and our God. Couldn’t all of us improve on at least ONE of these relationships?
Dr. Kaplan’s approach to understanding our astrological life chart teaches us how to find our purpose and place through the exploration and interpretation of our dreams.
The Invisible Garment teaches us to:
· Look at "what's right with you" rather than "what's wrong with you."
· Liberate yourself to wear YOUR specific garment rather than trying to meet the expectations of others.
· Understand how you are always supported by an undergarment of simple underlying spiritual principles.
· Remind yourself of your divine nature.
· Avoid falling in love with what you think you SHOULD be doing.
· Dodge the rut of figuring out what to DO before you know what you came here to BE.
· Stop overanalyzing your "shoulds."
· Forget wishing for things to be "tidy"—randomness and chaos breed possibility!
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book