An Artist's Guide to the Law
A guide to legal issues that relate to artists, writers, and other creative people, such as copyright, fair use, free speech, and other key legal concerns important to US artists. Includes discussion of landmark cases for reference.
The book is divided into seven chapters with the following titles:
1. What does the artist own?
2. What is the artist selling?
3. What can and can’t the artist use?
4. What is the artist allowed and not allowed to say?
5. How does the artist protect intellectual property?
6. What contracts does the artist make?
7. What happens to art when the artist no longer possesses it?
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book