No Nonsense Real Estate: What Everyone Should Know Before Buying or Selling a Home
There are countless real estate books on the market today, so why read this one? What sets it apart from all the others out there? Proven home buying and selling techniques, free of fluff or confusing jargon.
Bestselling Author, Alex Goldstein, brings a unique perspective that many others do not. As a successful realtor and investor, Alex has been on both sides of a real estate transaction. So he knows what strategies and techniques will lead to a successful deal, and which ones should be avoided at all costs. That’s why he chose the name, "No Nonsense Real Estate," for his third book.
This book is for anyone who is getting ready to buy or sell a home and wants to be as informed as possible as they get ready to begin the process so there are no surprises – whether they will be working with a realtor or doing it on their own.
9 REASONS TO READ THIS BOOK NOW:
1. AGENT - Go through the pros and cons of working with a real estate agent, and the two ways that they can add the most value,
2. ECONOMICS - You'll understand the fundamental economics of the housing market in the simplest terms possible
3. INVESTING - Avoid the top five mistakes (almost) all new real estate investors make
4. NEGOTIATIONS - Five critical elements of a successful negotiation
5. FINANCING - Possible financing options, from traditional loans to seller financing
6. SELLING - Seven secrets that make selling a home as painless as possible
7. BUYING - Demystifying contracts and closing costs takes the fear out of the process
8. CLOSING - Walk through eight steps involved in a real estate transaction closing
9. PRACTICAL - Learn how all the different parts come together in a real life case study
Plus, every reader is access to a free video training that will teach you how to choose the best home for your family.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book