Acknowledged author Elaine Stone wrote In Fashion: Bundle Book + Studio Access Card comprising 338 pages back in 2016. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 1501315153 and 9781501315152. Since then In Fashion: Bundle Book + Studio Access Card textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $26.69 or rent at the marketplace.
This third edition of the best-selling In Fashion offers a concise and colorful overview of the key components of fashion-from its history, movements, and trends-to the materials, producers, and retailers that impact the business on a global level. Fashion students will gain a foundation and language for understanding how the current fashion industry works and explore an array of exciting career opportunities.
New to This Edition
- Includes over 250 color images of current designers, fashion collections, retailers, and more
- Covers digital and social media (Parts 1 and 4), updated textile trends and innovations (Chapter 5), and current omni-channel practices in retailing (Chapter 11)
- Emphasizes global aspects of the fashion industry, changing demographics, and the effects of economics and politics on consumer choices
- Spotlight on Careers profiles the education, background, and career paths of noted fashion industry professionals
- Spotlight on Innovators highlights groundbreaking designers and brands-past and present-such as Iris van Herpen and Donna Karan
- Spotlight on Business explores key concepts, trends, and exemplary brands in a rapidly changing industry
In Fashion STUDIO
- Study smarter with self-quizzes featuring scored results and personalized study tips
- Review concepts with flashcards of terms and definitions
- Watch videos that bring chapter topics and career opportunities to life
- Enhance your knowledge with chapter exercises
- Instructor's Guide including tips for integrating the STUDIO into a course, sample syllabi, teaching methodology, and grading resources.
- Updated Test Bank includes 50% new questions and updates throughout.
- PowerPoint presentations provide a framework for lectures and include color images from the book.
- First Day of Class: Learning with STUDIO PowerPoint presentation
This bundle includes In Fashion 3rd Edition and In Fashion STUDIO Access Card.