Watercolor Success in Four Steps: 150 Skill-Building Projects to Paint (Design Originals) Beginner-Friendly Step-by-Step Instructions & Techniques to Create Beautiful Paintings as Easy as 1-2-3-4
Just four simple steps and no experience needed!
- 4 step technique to painting a variety of subjects with watercolor
- 150 painting projects include fruits, vegetables, fashion accessories, sea animals, flowers, household items, and more
- Beginner-friendly visual instructions, with tried-and-true techniques
- Understand the basics of watercolor painting with this starter's guide, perfect for beginning artists
Grab your practice book and paint brushes and discover the beautiful art of watercolor—no experience required!
The ultimate beginner's guide, Watercolor Success in Four Steps will teach you how to perfectly paint 150 objects, from fruits and flowers to animals, household items, and more!
Understand the basics of watercolor with tried-and-true techniques and learn how to create beautiful watercolor paintings in just four simple steps. First, you'll find a section on tools and materials, followed by helpful instructions on various techniques that you can try. Combine your favorite techniques to create your paintings!
Each project offers a sample selection of palette colors alongside approachable, step-by-step painting instructions to completing each design. You'll create pumpkins, penguins, croissants, candles, dolphins, dragon fruit, toadstools, taxis, and so much more!
Here are just a few of the 150 watercolor paintings you'll learn how to create inside Watercolor Success in Four Steps:
- FRUIT: lemon, orange, watermelon, coconut, kiwi, plum, mango
- VEGETABLES: artichoke, bell pepper, onion, chanterelle mushrooms, broccoli
- FOOD: blueberry muffin, cheesecake, hamburger, hotdog, cupcake
- DRINKS: cup of tea, glass of juice, milkshake, cocktail
- FLOWERS: poppy, dandelion, bluebell, tulip
- PLANTS: succulent, tree, cactus, toadstool
- NATURAL WORLD: night sky, night forest, maple leaf, acorn
- ANIMALS & INSECTS: butterfly, bee, panda, frog, raccoon, sheep
- BIRDS: hummingbird, parrot, flamingo, bullfinch
- SEA LIFE: sea anemone, dolphin, whale, jellyfish, starfish
- OBJECTS: umbrella, sunglasses, Matryoshka doll, Lego block
- TRAVEL: sailboat, bus, bicycle, hot-air balloon
- CELEBRATIONS: Christmas tree, holly, Halloween pumpkin, present, party hat
Once you've accomplished each project inside Watercolor Success in Four Steps, you'll be equipped with all the skills and techniques you need to design and create your own watercolor works of art!
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book