Thoracic Imaging: Pulmonary and Cardiovascular Radiology
Written by two of the world’s most respected specialists in the field, Thoracic Imaging: Pulmonary and Cardiovascular Radiology, Third Edition brings you completely up to date with all you need to know for optimal imaging of the heart and lungs. This comprehensive title provides practical, authoritative guidance for the radiologic assessment and diagnosis of both congenital and acquired cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases. A must-have reference for more than ten years, Thoracic Imaging is your one-stop source for current, accurate coverage of pulmonary infections, diffuse lung diseases, mediastinal masses, coronary artery CT, myocardial disease, pericardial disease, CT of ischemic heart disease, and much more.
- Today’s most comprehensive text-reference in the field, written by pulmonary imaging expert W. Richard Webb, MD and cardiac imaging expert Charles B. Higgins, MD.
- More than 2700 high-quality images, many in full color, help you visualize key aspects of chest imaging.
- A new chapter on MR and CT in in Atrial and Ventricular Arrhythmias brings you up to date on the latest imaging techniques.
- Updated images and content throughout, including expanded coverage of PET/CT.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book