C# Programming for Absolute Beginners
Get started using the C# programming language. Based on the author’s 15 years of experience teaching beginners, the book provides you with a step-by-step introduction to the principles of programming, or rather, how to think like a programmer. The task-solution approach will get you immersed, with minimum theory and maximum action.
What You Will Learn
- Understand what programming is all about
- Write simple, but non-trivial, programs
- Become familiar with basic programming constructs such as statements, types, variables, conditions, and loops
- Learn to think like a programmer and combine these programming constructs in new ways
- Get to know C# as a modern, mainstream programming language, and Visual Studio as one of the world’s most popular programming tools
Those with very little or no experience in computer programming, who know how to use a computer, install a program, and navigate the web.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book