James (Jim) R. (Robert) Burke
wrote The Common Core Companion: The Standards Decoded, Grades K-2: What They Say, What They Mean, How to Teach Them (Corwin Literacy)
comprising 272 pages back in 2014.
Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 148334987X and 9781483349879.
Since then The Common Core Companion: The Standards Decoded, Grades K-2: What They Say, What They Mean, How to Teach Them (Corwin Literacy) textbook
was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price
of $ 2.57 or rent at the marketplace.
It’s the teaching around the standards that counts!
What makes Sharon Taberski’s Common Core Companion "that version of the standards you wish you had?" It’s the way Sharon translates each and every standard for reading, writing, speaking and listening, language, and foundational skills into the day-to-day "what you do."
It’s all here:
- The standards for literature and informational texts put side by side for easier planning
- More than a dozen teaching ideas for each standard
- Recommendations on how to cultivate critical habits of mind
- A glossary of academic language for each standard
- An online bank of graphic organizers, reproducibles, charts, and more