Tort Law for Paralegals (Aspen College)
Complete introduction to tort law that lays out the basic foundations of the law as well as real world examples. The author provides an in-depth discussion of tort law, combined with a solid foundation in the practicalities of daily legal work.
- Easy-to-read and engaging style utilizes numerous examples and illustrations, emphasizing the practical nature of tort law.
- Broad coverage of all the key topics in tort law that paralegals need to know.
- One hypothetical case that runs through all the chapters provides continuity to the material.
- Teachable balance of materials and well-developed pedagogy
- Wealth of activities for students to reinforce the material.
- Thoroughly updated with new cases and changes in the law.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book