A Beginner's Guide to Blood Cells
This popular pocket book has been updated and expanded throughout, providing a concise view of diagnostic haematology, in a convenient and practical format.
A Beginner's Guide to Blood Cells is an ideal for;
- Trainee laboratory technicians and scientists
- Students studying the physiology or pathology of the blood
- Those preparing for haematology examinations
Why Buy This Book?
Unique pocket guide, written by Barbara Bain – a world-renowned expert in the field of blood morphology
- Outlines the basics of diagnostic haematology
- Includes an invaluable self-assessment section
- NEW EDITION – now includes more information on clinical aspects and further tests
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book