Clinical Exercise Electrocardiography
Each new print copy includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access that unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook, student practice activities and assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting tools.
Written for the Exercise Physiologist, Clinical Exercise Electrocardiography address the needs of Exercise Physiologists working in a clinical setting and addresses static interpretation of rhythm strips and 12-leads. It concentrates on the physiology and etiology of arrhythmia, as well as the treatment of arrhythmia. It includes not only the traditional basic ECG, arrhythmia, myocardial infarction and pacemaker chapters but goes on to provide easy to read chapters on Cardiac Pathophysiology, Cardiovascular testing procedures, Cardiac Pharmacology and Structural Heart Disease, and Inflammatory Processes. The authors explore differences in ECG interpretation in women, children, and athletes, and look at the use of ECG’s in exercise stress testing situations.
- Provides tips and hints on how to evaluate an ECG dynamically
- The first text of its kind to offer a specific educational experience in a clinical education for Exercise Physiologists
- Over 100 test strips allow students to evaluate ECGs of different age groups, genders, and athletic abilities
- A bulleted points format helps students better understand and retain key information
- Also, a great study tool for those preparing for the ACSM CES Certification Exam, as well as a great reference tool for the cardiac rehabilitation professional, physician, physician assistant or nurse
- Includes learning objectives, key terms glossary, clinical case studies, and over 100 practice ECGs.
- Instructor resources include Presentations in PowerPoint format and Test Bank.
With Navigate 2, technology and content combine to expand the reach of your classroom. Whether you teach an online, hybrid, or traditional classroom-based course, Navigate 2 delivers unbeatable value. Experience Navigate 2 today at www.jblnavigate.com/2
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book