Your Complete Fire Officer I and Fire Fighter II Training Solution!
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) are pleased to bring you the Third Edition of Fire Officer: Principles and Practice, the next step in the evolution of Fire Officer I and II training. Covering the entire spectrum of the 2014 Edition of NFPA 1021: Standard for Fire Officer Professional Qualifications, the Third Edition includes the following updates:
• Separation of Fire Officer I and II Level content throughout the textbook and student, instructor, and technology resources.
• The latest developments in social media and media relations; NIST research on fire dynamics; fire fighter safety and health issues; and fireground accountability and rapid intervention practices.
• A reorganization of chapters to improve course delivery, including a new chapter on Rules of Engagement.
• New end-of-chapter tools, including Fire Captain (Fire Officer II) activities and comprehensive case studies that progress within each chapter throughout the textbook.
• All new Voices of Experience essays and Near-Miss Reports.
• Addresses the course objectives for FESHE's Principles of Fire and Emergency Service Administration model curriculum
Build the next generation of great fire service leaders with the Third Edition of Fire Officer: Principles and Practice.
Would you like to save your cart?
We will send your cart at your email, so you can complete your order later...