Acknowledged author Tao Le wrote First Aid for the Internal Medicine Boards, Fourth Edition comprising 624 pages back in 2017. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 1259835030 and 9781259835032. Since then First Aid for the Internal Medicine Boards, Fourth Edition textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $27.86 or rent at the marketplace.
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The insider's guide to acing the internal medicine boards written by physicians who passed
The perfect framework for score-boosting, time-efficient review, First Aid for the Internal Medicine Boards, Fourth Edition delivers the high-yield information, mnemonics, and visual aids necessary to excel on the exam. Following the proven First Aid formula for success, the book is carefully edited to include the content most likely to be included on the exam, allowing readers to focus on what they really need to know and maximize their study time. The Fourth Edition is distinguished by a renewed focus on high-yield content and has been updated to reflect the very latest treatment guidelines in internal medicine.
Everything you need to get the score you want on the internal medicine boards:
• A complete one-stop review of the most frequently tested topics
• Rich full-color design for easier studying
• Hundreds of revised high-yield tables, diagrams, and topics
• Integrated vignette questions prepare you for what you will see on the actual exam
• Insider tips and study strategies for outstanding performance
• Key Facts in the margins reinforce must-know information
• Mnemonics make learning and memorization fun, fast, and easy
• Great as a refresher for recertification