Safety and Human Resource Law for the Safety Professional (Occupational Safety & Health Guide Series)
The purpose of this text to provide a "one stop" source for safety professionals to acquire a general knowledge regarding not only the OSH Act but also laws and standards which impact the safety profession on a daily basis. The safety professional today does not work in a vacuum and decision-making can be impacted by a myriad of other laws. This new book will be the safety professional’s "go to" text to acquire a quick understanding of the particular law potentially impacting his/her daily activities.
- Includes safety laws as well as human resource laws
- Presents new OSHA whistleblower actions
- Encompasses updated contractor requirement under Wage and Hour laws
- Covers new NLRA decisions and actions
- Addresses e-commerce and social media issues involving the safety function
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book