Resumes For Dummies
Polish up that old resume―and land your dream job
We've all been there: it's time to apply for a job or internship and you have to create or revise your resume. Many questions pop in your head. What do employers want? What skills should I highlight? How do I format this? How do I get noticed? But resume writing doesn't have to be a daunting task.
The latest edition of Resumes For Dummies answers all of these questions and more―whether you're a resume rookie, looking for new tips, or want to create that eye-catching winning resume. In this trusted guide, Laura DeCarlo decodes the modern culture of resume writing and offers you insider tips on all the best practices that’ll make your skills shine and your resume pop. Let's start writing!
- Write effective resumes that will stand out in a crowd
- Understand Applicant Tracking Systems and how to adapt your resume
- Keep your resume up with the current culture
- Position a layoff or other career change and challenge with a positive spin
- Leverage tips and tricks that give your resume visual power
In order to put your best foot forward and stand out in a pile of papers, it’s important to have an excellent and effective resume―and now you can.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book