Power Electronics in Renewable Energy Systems and Smart Grid: Technology and Applications (IEEE Press Series on Power Engineering)
The comprehensive and authoritative guide to power electronics in renewable energy systems
Power electronics plays a significant role in modern industrial automation and high- efficiency energy systems. With contributions from an international group of noted experts, Power Electronics in Renewable Energy Systems and Smart Grid: Technology and Applications offers a comprehensive review of the technology and applications of power electronics in renewable energy systems and smart grids. The authors cover information on a variety of energy systems including wind, solar, ocean, and geothermal energy systems as well as fuel cell systems and bulk energy storage systems. They also examine smart grid elements, modeling, simulation, control, and AI applications.
The book's twelve chapters offer an application-oriented and tutorial viewpoint and also contain technology status review. In addition, the book contains illustrative examples of applications and discussions of future perspectives. This important resource:
- Includes descriptions of power semiconductor devices, two level and multilevel converters, HVDC systems, FACTS, and more
- Offers discussions on various energy systems such as wind, solar, ocean, and geothermal energy systems, and also fuel cell systems and bulk energy storage systems
- Explores smart grid elements, modeling, simulation, control, and AI applications
- Contains state-of-the-art technologies and future perspectives
- Provides the expertise of international authorities in the field
Written for graduate students, professors in power electronics, and industry engineers, Power Electronics in Renewable Energy Systems and Smart Grid: Technology and Applications offers an up-to-date guide to technology and applications of a wide-range of power electronics in energy systems and smart grids.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book