FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Arthur E. Jongsma Jr. wrote The Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment Planner, with DSM-5 Updates (PracticePlanners) comprising 336 pages back in 2015. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 1119073197 and 9781119073192. Since then The Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment Planner, with DSM-5 Updates (PracticePlanners) textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $10.47 or rent at the marketplace.
This timesaving resource features:
- Treatment plan components for 25 behaviorally based presenting problems
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions―plus space to record your own treatment plan options
- A step-by-step guide to writing treatment plans that meet the requirements of most insurance companies and third-party payors
The Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal review agencies.
- A critical tool for mental health professionals treating patients coping simultaneously with mental illness and serious substance abuse
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans
- Organized around 25 main presenting problems with a focus on treating adults and adolescents with alcohol, drug, or nicotine addictions, and co-occurring disorders including depression, PTSD, eating disorders, and ADHD
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)