SAS Essentials: Mastering SAS for Data Analytics
A step-by-step introduction to using SAS® statistical software as a foundational approach to data analysis and interpretation
Presenting a straightforward introduction from the ground up, SAS® Essentials: Mastering SAS for Data Analytics, Second Edition illustrates SAS using hands-on learning techniques and numerous real-world examples. Keeping different experience levels in mind, the highly-qualified author team has developed the book over 20 years of teaching introductory SAS courses.
Divided into two sections, the first part of the book provides an introduction to data manipulation, statistical techniques, and the SAS programming language. The second section is designed to introduce users to statistical analysis using SAS Procedures. Featuring self-contained chapters to enhance the learning process, the Second Edition also includes:
- Programming approaches for the most up-to-date version of the SAS platform including information on how to use the SAS University Edition
- Discussions to illustrate the concepts and highlight key fundamental computational skills that are utilized by business, government, and organizations alike
- New chapters on reporting results in tables and factor analysis
- Additional information on the DATA step for data management with an emphasis on importing data from other sources, combining data sets, and data cleaning
- Updated ANOVA and regression examples as well as other data analysis techniques
- A companion website with the discussed data sets, additional code, and related PowerPoint® slides
SAS Essentials: Mastering SAS for Data Analytics, Second Edition is an ideal textbook for upper-undergraduate and graduate-level courses in statistics, data analytics, applied SAS programming, and statistical computer applications as well as an excellent supplement for statistical methodology courses. The book is an appropriate reference for researchers and academicians who require a basic introduction to SAS for statistical analysis and for preparation for the Basic SAS Certification Exam.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book