FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Robert H. Hill wrote Laboratory Safety for Chemistry Students comprising 576 pages back in 2016. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 1119027667 and 9781119027669. Since then Laboratory Safety for Chemistry Students textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $22.93 or rent at the marketplace.
Provides knowledge and models of good practice needed by students to work safely in the laboratory as they progress through four years of undergraduate laboratory work
- Aligns with the revised safety instruction requirements from the ACS Committee on Professional Training 2015 “Guidelines and Evaluation Procedures for Bachelor’s Degree Programs”
- Provides a systematic approach to incorporating safety and health into the chemistry curriculum
- Topics are divided into layers of progressively more advanced and appropriate safety issues so that some topics are covered 2-3 times, at increasing levels of depth
- Develops a strong safety ethic by continuous reinforcement of safety; to recognize, assess, and manage laboratory hazards; and to plan for response to laboratory emergencies
- Covers a thorough exposure to chemical health and safety so that students will have the proper education and training when they enter the workforce or graduate school