FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Terry W. Campbell wrote Exotic Animal Hematology and Cytology comprising 424 pages back in 2015. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 1118611276 and 9781118611272. Since then Exotic Animal Hematology and Cytology textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $31.22 or rent at the marketplace.
Exotic Animal Hematology and Cytology, Fourth Edition updates the most comprehensive reference available on exotic animal hematology and cytology of all major species.
- Acts as both an atlas and a text, offering high-quality photographs and step-by-step descriptions of techniques associated with preparing and interpreting hematology and cytology samples
- Presents complete information on hematology and cytology in a wide range of exotic species, including small mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, and fish
- Includes more than 700 high-quality color photographs, now with sizing bars
- Takes a new disease-based structure for improved ease of use
- Provides straightforward step-by-step descriptions of sample preparation and interpretation