Nutrition and Disease Management for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses, Second Edition offers a thorough update and significant expansion of this easy-to-use introduction to veterinary nutrition and diet, with broader species coverage, a new section on nutritional management of disease, and many new chapters.
• Provides a complete reference to veterinary nutrition, from the fundamentals to feeding companion animals of any age and health status
• Adds information on nutrition in birds, small mammals, and horses to the existing dog and cat coverage
• Presents a new section on managing disease through nutrition, with 10 new disease chapters
• Offers additional new chapters on nutritional calculations, types of pet foods, raw food diets, additives and preservatives, nutrition myths, nutritional support, and assisted feeding
• Includes access to a companion website with case studies, review questions and answers, and the figures from the book in PowerPoint
Would you like to save your cart?
We will send your cart at your email, so you can complete your order later...