FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Arthur E. Jongsma Jr. wrote The Adult Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner comprising 528 pages back in 2014. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 1118066758 and 9781118066751. Since then The Adult Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner textbook received total rating of 4 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $32.03 or rent at the marketplace.
Save hours of time-consuming paperwork with the bestselling treatment planning system
The Adult Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, Fifth Edition contains complete prewritten session and patient presentation descriptions for each behavioral problem in The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition. The prewritten progress notes can be easily and quickly adapted to fit a particular client need or treatment situation.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes
- Organized around 43 behaviorally based presenting problems, including depression, intimate relationship conflicts, chronic pain, anxiety, substance abuse, borderline personality, and more
- Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizing patient presentation, themes of session, and treatment delivered)
- Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problems and DSM-5™ diagnostic categories in The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition
- Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies, including CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA
- Identifies the latest evidence-based care treatments with treatment language following specific guidelines set by managed care and accrediting agencies