Narcissist: The Ultimate Guide: This Book Includes: Narcissistic Abuse & Dealing with a Narcissist. Healing after emotional/psychological abuse. Disarming the narcissist and understanding Narcissism
Still struggling from the effects of a narcissistic or psychopathically abusive relationship?
Many people do and sadly there is very little information available to be found online or in the written research, or with counsellors and therapists that can help. Narcissistic Victim Syndrome is not officially recognised, nor is it widely even known.
Even when it is accepted, recognised and known not many people seem to know what to DO ABOUT IT to heal it… The fact is being in a relationship with a narcissist over a long period of time has long lasting traumatic effects that can be extremely catastrophic to the person suffering them.
DO THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS SOUND FAMILIAR?
- Ruined self confidence
- Doubting yourself and your sanity
- Mood swings
- Extreme weight loss or weight gain
- Uncharacteristic jealousy/ insecurity
- Feeling like you don’t know the difference between right and wrong
- Extreme paranoia (being turned into an obsessive detective)
- Endless, repetitive obsessive thinking about your ex
- Constantly trying to find explanations for what has happened
- Feelings of helplessness and despair
- A desire to self isolate
- Feeling desperately misunderstood
- Overwhelming feelings of loss and grief
- Extreme bouts of rage
- An inability to be comfortable with yourself
- Strange dreams
- Sudden inexplicable anxiety followed by rapid dips into depression
The list goes on….
I hear this frustrated cry from abused people a lot.
I felt the same way when I was recovering from emotional abuse at the hands of a narcissistic/borderline psychopath. If you try and tell people who have NO EXPERIENCE with a narcissist (there is no experience like being with a narcissist, its not their fault they can’t understand) about it they will either deny your experience, tell you you are exaggerating or look at you like you were crazy.
“Maybe my ex is right, maybe it really is me….”
WHAT YOU NEED NOW:
- Someone who has been through the same experiences you have and understands them from the inside.
-Someone who has the knowledge, training, education and experience working on himself and others to lead you through the emotional sh*tstorm that breaking with a narcissist can create.
I can’t promise you that reading to this book is going to be a “total cure”, but I can promise that if you APPLY YOURSELF DILLIGENTLY, take notes, read and re-read the chapters, follow all instructions to the letter, with a tenacious resolve to get better you will feel an instant decrease in anxiety within the first 24 hours and should see huge improvements within the first 3 days.
This is not hype, this is what my audience commonly report
Buy the Paperback version and get the Kindle Book versions for FREE
What are you waiting for? Scroll Up, Click on the "Buy Now" button!
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book