The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible, 2020 edition. An advanced LSAT prep system for attacking the Reading Comp section, featuring official LSAT passages with complete explanations.
The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension BibleTM will provide you with a powerful and comprehensive system for attacking any Reading Comprehension question that you may encounter on the LSAT. The concepts presented in this publication are representative of the techniques and approaches that have been tested in PowerScore's live LSAT preparation courses and have consistently been proven effective for countless students.
In an effort to clearly explain the fundamental principles of the Reading Comprehension section, this book features:
- Official LSAT passages and questions with complete explanations
- Substantial discussions of how to deconstruct the passages
- Strategies to help you identify and attack the questions
- Strategies for how to successfully avoid traps set by the test makers
- Detailed explanations for 12 official Reading Comprehension Passages
- Discussion of aspects of the Digital LSAT interface as well as diagramming strategies
- A complete quick-reference answer key to all of the problems, including chapter-by-chapter answer keys and a unique reverse lookup feature that lists all of the included passages, sorted by the LSAT administration date and PrepTest number
We believe the use of official Reading Comprehension passages is essential to your success on the LSAT, and no LSAT passage in this book has been modified from its original form. By carefully studying and correctly applying the techniques employed in The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible, we are certain that you can increase your Reading Comprehension score.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book