Crazy Quilting - The Complete Guide
Your One-Stop Source for Crazy Quilting Know-How
From Victorian quilts to contemporary works of art, crazy quilting has evolved into a beautiful mixture of piecing, embroidery, and fabric techniques.
Crazy Quilting: The Complete Guide tells you everything you need to know to create your own beautiful heirloom crazy quilts, including:
- 10 different methods for piecing
- More than 100 embroidery stitches for ribbons, flosses and threads
- Techniques for dyeing, painting, stamping, printing, and embroidering on silk, cotton, rayon, wool and linen
- Instructions for adding buttons, beads, tassels, cording and other dimensional embellishments
- Tips for finishing your quilts
Whether you are just getting started or have been quilting for years, Crazy Quilting: The Complete Guide is guaranteed to be the most crazy quilting resource you turn to the most.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book