wrote Princeton Review MCAT Subject Review Complete Box Set: New for MCAT 2015 (Graduate School Test Preparation)
comprising 2656 pages back in 2014.
Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 0804126321 and 9780804126328.
Since then Princeton Review MCAT Subject Review Complete Box Set: New for MCAT 2015 (Graduate School Test Preparation) textbook
was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price
or rent at the marketplace.
ACE THE MCAT. Get everything you need to conquer the revised MCAT with this complete boxed set of The Princeton Review's brand-new MCAT Subject Review books, each specially created for the updated exam.
As pre-med students know, the revised MCAT (which debuted in March 2015) is longer and tougher than any MCAT version before. The Princeton Review MCAT Subject Review Complete Box Set brings together the six MCAT Review titles needed to master every section of the exam—at an unbeatable price and value.
The MCAT Subject Review Complete Box Set offers:
· In-depth and complete coverage of all MCAT topics—physics, general chemistry, biology, organic chemistry, verbal reasoning, and psychological, social, and biological foundations of behavior
· 30% more content than the closest competitor on the market today at 2,600+ total pages!
· Even more practice to help get you to scoring perfection—the set includes over 2,450 total practice questions and access to 3 full-length practice tests online
· All the help & context you need to understand, including full-color illustrations, bulleted end-of-chapter summaries, and extensive glossaries for easy reference
· Access to our online Student Tools portal for up-to-the-moment information on late-breaking AAMC changes to the exam
All of the following individual titles are included in the Complete Set:
· MCAT Biology and Biochemistry Review
· MCAT General Chemistry Review
· MCAT Organic Chemistry Review
· MCAT Physics and Math Review
· MCAT Psychology and Sociology Review
· MCAT Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills Review