Davis Advantage for Pathophysiology: Introductory Concepts and Clinical Perspectives
FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged authors Capriotti DO MSN CRNP RN , Theresa wrote Davis Advantage for Pathophysiology: Introductory Concepts and Clinical Perspectives comprising 1224 pages back in 2020. Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 0803694113 and 9780803694118. Since then Davis Advantage for Pathophysiology: Introductory Concepts and Clinical Perspectives textbook received total rating of 4 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $ 79.27 or rent at the marketplace.
- Full-color illustrations compare normal anatomy and physiology to pathophysiology.
- X-rays, CT scans, MRIs, ultrasound pictures, nuclear studies, ECGs, pathology samples, anatomical diagrams, tables, figures, and algorithms illustrate key concepts.
- Unique “Making the Connections” boxes link symptom, assessment finding, pathophysiologic mechanism, diagnostic test result, treatment, and nursing interventions.
- “Clinical Concept” boxes throughout explain how key concepts apply to clinical practice.
- Concise summaries at the end of each chapter cover the most important concepts of disease processes.
- Flowcharts make it easy to follow pathophysiologic processes.
- A special emphasis on the clinical applicability of pathophysiology develops the critical-thinking skills essential to selecting appropriate interventions.
- Content on pathophysiologic mechanisms on a molecular level and genetic concepts in relevant disorders help students to understand common disease processes, diagnostic tests, and treatments based on altering cell mechanisms.
Davis Advantage—Personalized Learning and Quizzing
- Creates personalized learning plans tailored to each student’s individual needs to help them build a strong foundation and connect pathophysiologic processes to the conditions they’ll encounter in clinical settings.
- Reinforces learning and engages students through videos and interactive activities to drive mastery.
- Tracks students’ progress every step of the way; students know exactly how they’re doing and where they need to focus their studies.
Davis Edge Personalized Quizzing
- Features over 1,800 NCLEX®-style questions that align with the Pathophysiology, 2nd Edition and Personalized Learning.
- Includes self-grading that provides immediate feedback as each quiz is completed.
- Promotes in-depth understanding and comprehension with comprehensive rationales for both correct and incorrect responses.
- Builds students' confidence for the difficult alternate-format questions, including "select all that apply" and "ordered response".
- Prepares students for course exams, ATI, HESI, and NCLEX® exams with test-taking strategies and tips.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book
Congratulations! We have received your book review.
3 of 3 questions