FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Lynne M. Dunphy PhD APRN FNP-BC FAAN wrote Primary Care: Art and Science of Advanced Practice Nursing - An Interprofessional Approach comprising 1416 pages back in 2019. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0803667183 and 9780803667181. Since then Primary Care: Art and Science of Advanced Practice Nursing - An Interprofessional Approach textbook received total rating of 5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $66.93 or rent at the marketplace.
- Serves the needs of advanced practice nurses because it’s written by nurse practitioners for nurse practitioners, in collaboration with a physician.
- Organizes content around the Circle of Caring framework for nursing-based knowledge and holistic care.
- Explores complementary and alternative treatments for each disorder.
- Covers the broadest range of human disease and disorders using a systems-based approach, presenting both common complaints and common problems to help students narrow down the possible differentials to the most likely diagnosis.
- Considers interactions of pharmaceuticals with alternative medications and nutraceuticals.
- Features coverage of pathophysiology and diagnostic reasoning as well as up-to-date guidance on laboratory and diagnostic tests.
- Emphasizes evidence-based practice with information on evidence levels and more references to primary studies.
- Integrates discussions of health policy and primary care throughout the text.
- Thousands of questions aligned to Primary Care with page references
- Comprehensive rationales for both correct and incorrect answers to promote in-depth understanding and to help students understand the logic behind each question
- Responsive design that allows access from laptop, tablet, and mobile devices, making study on the go easy