FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Lucille A. Joel EdD APN FAAN wrote Advanced Practice Nursing: Essentials for Role Development comprising 528 pages back in 2017. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0803660448 and 9780803660441. Since then Advanced Practice Nursing: Essentials for Role Development textbook received total rating of 4 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $20.37 or rent at the marketplace.
- Covers all APN specialties, including nurse educator and nurse administrator.
- Provides the foundational content for all advanced practice nursing students in a course on professional role development.
- Presents practical information balanced with theory.
- Addresses important topics, including evidence-based practice, the mechanics of teaching, applying the concepts of role theory, serving culturally-diverse clients, and effective business practices.
- Links content to the AACN/NONPF core curriculum recommendations.
- Features figures, tables and boxes to make reference easier.