Therapeutic Exercise: Foundations and Techniques (Therapeudic Exercise: Foundations and Techniques)
FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged authors Carolyn Kisner PT MS , Lynn Allen Colby PT MS , John Borstad PT PhD wrote Therapeutic Exercise: Foundations and Techniques (Therapeudic Exercise: Foundations and Techniques) comprising 1088 pages back in 2017. Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 0803658508 and 9780803658509. Since then Therapeutic Exercise: Foundations and Techniques (Therapeudic Exercise: Foundations and Techniques) textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $ 23.06 or rent at the marketplace.
- Superb art program, includinganatomical illustrations, line drawings, photographs, and radiographs
- “Focus on Evidence” boxes summarizingcurrent literature
- “Management Guideline” boxes
- “Pathology/Surgical Procedure” and “Preferred Practice Pattern tables
- "Post-Surgery Outcome" boxes
- Clinical examples throughout.
- Case studies at the end of selected chapters
- Clinical laboratory activities and questions for critical thinking and discussion at the end of every chapter
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book
Congratulations! We have received your book review.
3 of 3 questions