FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Judith W. Herrman RN PhD ANEF FAAN wrote Creative Teaching Strategies for the Nurse Educator comprising 320 pages back in 2015. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 080364468X and 9780803644687. Since then Creative Teaching Strategies for the Nurse Educator textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $17.70 or rent at the marketplace.
- Implement techniques to flip your classroom or introduce concept-based learning.
- Use self-assessments to determine which strategies will work best for you and the best ways to implement them.
- Recognize the challenges presented by different types of educational settings and specific learning situations and explore potential solutions and teaching methods to overcome them.
- Follow step-by-step operational guidelines for implementing innovative strategies and understand their advantages and disadvantages.
- Meet the expectations of today’s media savvy students with the best tools and techniques.
- See how to structure your curricula around the content areas and integrated processes of the NCLEX® or the components of QSEN.
- Find additional sources of creative ideas in the comprehensive, annotated bibliography and lists of references from the literature.