Vestibular Rehabilitation (Contemporary Perspectives in Rehabilitation)
FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged authors Susan J. Herdman PT PhD FAPTA , Richard Clendaniel PT PhD wrote Vestibular Rehabilitation (Contemporary Perspectives in Rehabilitation) comprising 544 pages back in 2014. Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 0803639708 and 9780803639706. Since then Vestibular Rehabilitation (Contemporary Perspectives in Rehabilitation) textbook received total rating of 4 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $ 60.00 or rent at the marketplace.
- Comprehensive coverage from fundamental anatomy and physiology through assessment and diagnosis to interventions.
- An emphasis on evidence-based practice.
- Case studies that illustrate the decision-making process.
- Suggestions for progressions of eye and balance exercises.
- Discussions of how to recognize what steps to take if the initial treatment does not appear to be beneficial.
- Consistent pedagogical structure to guide learning, including Chapter Summaries, ‘Summary of the Clinical Exam of the Dizzy Patient,’ and ‘Expected Test Results in Patients with UVL’.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book
Congratulations! We have received your book review.
3 of 3 questions