FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Barbara J. Behrens PTA MS wrote Physical Agents: Theory and Practice comprising 384 pages back in 2014. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0803638167 and 9780803638167. Since then Physical Agents: Theory and Practice textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $19.87 or rent at the marketplace.
- Illustrated, user-friendly design helps you think more critically as a therapist and strengthen the concepts that are critical to your success.
- Content focuses on functional outcomes and the importance of documentation.
- Case studies and checklists for application procedures foster decision-making skills.
- Patient scenarios outline utilization of modality, and include documentation, safety features, information about the patient that would alter treatment, what should be done after the modality, and where the modality fits into the treatment plan.
- Up-to-date information covers patient education strategies, study charts for patients to complete, home care considerations, and suggested study ideas for groups or individuals.
- Terminology reflects the APTA's Guide to Physical Therapist Practice.