Student Workbook for The Administrative Dental Assistant
Enhance your learning with a wealth of interactive exercises for practice, reinforcement, and recall! An indispensable companion to the textbook, the Student Workbook for The Administrative Dental Assistant, 5th Edition combines the key objectives and content of the book with challenging exercises ― putting the information you need into a practical context. Separated by chapter for easy correlation to the text, the workbook contains chapter summaries; learning objectives; short-answer, matching, multiple-choice and/or fill-in-the-blank questions; case scenarios followed by critical thinking questions, new Computer Application Exercises; and fun puzzles to reinforce key terminology. The Dentrix Learning Edition practice management software is available for download on Evolve combined with original exercises in the workbook help you learn to navigate it, as well as new content on dental office technology, communication and social media, and more.
- Correlation with the textbook enables you to follow along at every step to ensure your comprehension before moving forward.
- Dentrix Learning Edition practice management software available on Evolve offers you practice using one of the most widely used programs in dental offices nationwide.
- Original practice management exercises developed by the text author work in conjunction with the Dentrix Learning Edition software to help you experience what it is like to work with dental practice management software.
- Review questions, exercises, and puzzles reinforce learning and offer a myriad of opportunities for self-assessment.
- NEW and EXPANDED! New content reflects additions to the main text and focuses on technology in the dental office, HIPAA, communication and social media, patient recall and retention, coding, and cross-medical billing.
- NEW! Images throughout, with a focus on updates in technology.
- NEW! Computer application exercises assess comprehension.
- UPDATED! Revised artwork throughout the workbook.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book