SimChart for the Medical Office: Learning The Medical Office Workflow - 2018 Edition
Get a hands-on introduction to the medical office electronic health record! Using clear, step-by-step instructions, the updated, Learning the Medical Office Workflow acclimates you with all of the medical simulations in SimChart® for the Medical Office! This companion text walks you throughmore than 50 hours of practice with performing tasks that address essential ABHES and CAAHEP competencies ― that’s more practice than any other electronic health record education tool on the market. Using screen shots and best practices, this procedure manual makes it easier to work through SimChart for the Medical Office tasks and assignments.
- UPDATED! Competencies and assignments reflect CAAHEP 2015 standards for Medical Assisting.
- Intuitive and realistic learning environment provides you with a safe classroom environment to develop key documentation skills.
- Includes full-access toSimChart for the Medical Office.
- 110 interactive assignments are aligned with ABHES and CAAHEP competencies, from front office skills to clinical skills to practice management skills ― providing more than 50 hours of documentation practice.
- Hands-on practice makes it easier to learn core competencies, with tasks simulating the real-world administrative duties of the medical assistant.
- Simulation instructions and screen shots are provided with each assignment to guide you through each step of the tasks.
- Integration of practice management and EHR offers training with practice management skills such as patient registration, scheduling, office management, and insurance processing as well as EHR skills such as patient care documentation and written orders.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book