FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Linda Lane Lilley PhD RN wrote Study Guide for Pharmacology and the Nursing Process comprising 272 pages back in 2016. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0323371345 and 9780323371346. Since then Study Guide for Pharmacology and the Nursing Process textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $3.17 or rent at the marketplace.
Prepare for success in pharmacology and on the NCLEX Examination with the Study Guide for Pharmacology and the Nursing Process, 8th Edition. Designed to accompany Lilley’s Pharmacology and the Nursing Process, 8th Edition textbook, this workbook features worksheets for each chapter that include NCLEX-RN® Examination-style review questions, critical thinking and application questions, case studies, and other educationally sound learning activities.
- Chapter-by-chapter worksheets are divided into 3 main sections: Chapter Review and NCLEX Examination Preparation, Critical Thinking and Application, and Case Study.
- Focus on prioritization features at least one prioritization exercise in which the reader must evaluate a clinical scenario and answer the question: "What is the nurse’s best action?"
- Overview of dosage calculations section contains explanations of key drug calculations, concepts, sample drug labels, practice problems, and a practice quiz.
- Answers for all exercises are provided at the back of the book to facility self-study.
- Learning strategies expands upon the unique, cartoon-illustrated study strategies included in the Lilley text.
- NEW! Expanded NCLEX focus includes one to two additional NCLEX Examination-style questions for each chapter, including additional alternate item format types.
- Chapter review and NCLEX Examination preparation included in each chapter worksheet contains a number of application-based NCLEX practice questions, including at least one alternate-item question per chapter.
- NEW! Updated content is completely current and consistent with the Lilley textbook.